“Let the hacking begin: If Facebook needs money, instead of going to the banks, why doesn’t Facebook let its users invest in Facebook in a social way? Why not transform Facebook into a ‘social business’ the way Nobel Prize winner Muhammad Yunus described it? What do you think? #hackercup2011″.
Posts Tagged ‘Charles Arthur’
Learn the basics of the most popular spreadsheet software in our upcoming Microsoft Excel 101 course, taught by a 15-year Excel veteran! In this four-session course, instructor Jenn Shaw will review basic formatting, calculations, and charts, helping you to create useful worksheets, budgets, and more. Enter code MBTHANKU at checkout and save 15%. Hurry – offer expires 12/24! Register Now.
the average user has 126 followers; only 20% of its traffic comes through the Twitter website; the other 80% (logically) comes from third-party programs on smartphones or computers. So if you’re looking at Twitter stats on your website, you’re probably underestimating that source of traffic by a factor of five; an early peak test of the service came during President Obama’s inauguration in January, when more than 300 tweets per second were being added to the message queue.