Per L.A. event organizer Mac Africa, one-time mini-celebrity and professional houseguest Kato Kaelin (remember O.J.????) is down to the final three for a potential reality show on Fox Reality Channel.
The show is called “16th Minute” about all those 15-minute fame types who never got another look.
Mac is trying to drum up support for the former pal of O.J.’s. But she (yes, Mac is a woman) described the show as giving “people who have had their 15 minutes of fame, one extra minute.”
That minute theoretically makes them famous again.
“Watch Kato go on an emergency backed up toilet call at a kiddies party with Joe the Plumber.”
“Kato shows u why these people are famous by showing news clips and interviews from their past.”
Go to this link, watch a preview and vote 4 KATO.
There are three easy ways to vote.
1) Dial 1-888-SHOW4-02 (1-888-746-9402)
2) Text the number “2″ to 33088
3) Vote online right now!
PLEASE VOTE FOR KATO.
Spread the love. He deserves to win!
He is by far the best contestant!
We at FBLA can’t say we’re as enthusiastic as Mac. But maybe the show can shed some light on the O.J. debacle. Maybe a guest spot for the Juice?
- J.J. Abrams Set for MIT Media Lab Sit-Down
- Matt Groening: 'If Life in Hell Were Still in LA Weekly, It Would Probably Have Kept Me Going.'
- Nerdist Heads to Comic-Con with New Ownership
- Chris Hardwick Set for Epic Star Wars Lightsaber Relay