- Barclays Predicts Ad Rebound, Easing Print Pain (via MinOnline )
- How Can I Make My Resume Sing? (via Ask the Recruiter)
- Boston Biz Journal names new publisher (via Talking Biz News)
- Newsday exec: We don’t measure success by how many people sign up to pay $260/year for our website (via Romenesko)
- AOL Asks For 2,000 $50 Assignments On SXSW (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- coworker brushes hair with fork, cleans false teeth at desk (via Ask a Manager)
- How To Work From Home Effectively (via Silicon Alley Insider)
Manage a top-notch freelancing career in our online boot camp, Freelancing 101! Starting August 18, freelancing experts will teach you the best practices for a solid freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your own schedule and managing clients. Register before 7/16 and get $50 OFF with early bird pricing. Register now!