- Barclays Predicts Ad Rebound, Easing Print Pain (via MinOnline )
- How Can I Make My Resume Sing? (via Ask the Recruiter)
- Boston Biz Journal names new publisher (via Talking Biz News)
- Newsday exec: We don’t measure success by how many people sign up to pay $260/year for our website (via Romenesko)
- AOL Asks For 2,000 $50 Assignments On SXSW (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- coworker brushes hair with fork, cleans false teeth at desk (via Ask a Manager)
- How To Work From Home Effectively (via Silicon Alley Insider)
Starting October 13, Social Media 201 picks up where Social Media 101 left off, to provide you with hands-on instruction for gaining likes, followers, retweets, favorites, pins, and engagement. Social media experts will teach you how to make social media marketing work for your bottom line and achieving your business goals. Register now!