- Barclays Predicts Ad Rebound, Easing Print Pain (via MinOnline )
- How Can I Make My Resume Sing? (via Ask the Recruiter)
- Boston Biz Journal names new publisher (via Talking Biz News)
- Newsday exec: We don’t measure success by how many people sign up to pay $260/year for our website (via Romenesko)
- AOL Asks For 2,000 $50 Assignments On SXSW (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- coworker brushes hair with fork, cleans false teeth at desk (via Ask a Manager)
- How To Work From Home Effectively (via Silicon Alley Insider)
Get hands-on social media training for beginners in our online boot camp, Social Media 101! Starting September 4, social media and marketing experts will help you determine the social media sites that matter most to you, based on your personal and professional goals. Hurry, this boot camp starts next week! Register now!