- Barclays Predicts Ad Rebound, Easing Print Pain (via MinOnline )
- How Can I Make My Resume Sing? (via Ask the Recruiter)
- Boston Biz Journal names new publisher (via Talking Biz News)
- Newsday exec: We don’t measure success by how many people sign up to pay $260/year for our website (via Romenesko)
- AOL Asks For 2,000 $50 Assignments On SXSW (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- coworker brushes hair with fork, cleans false teeth at desk (via Ask a Manager)
- How To Work From Home Effectively (via Silicon Alley Insider)
Create and manage a top-notch freelancing career in our upcoming online event. Through a series of webcasts and workshops, attendees will be able to learn the tools necessary to launch a successful freelancing career. Weekly sessions will cover topics including pitches, query letters, portfolios, and financing. With St. Patty’s Day quickly approaching, we invite you to try your luck with code GETLUCKY and win anywhere from $10-$50 OFF registration! Register Today!