Atlantic Continues Being Profitable, Inducing Jealousy In Other Media Outlets | More News You Need To Know
Yep, the Atlantic has had its second year in the black after decades in the red, and it’s an even bigger profit this year than last year’s $1.8 million, though a spokesman isn’t giving out exact numbers….Dwell’s hired and promoted a number of people to shore up its New York presence….and more news from yesterday that you still need to know.
- The Atlantic Has Second Profitable Year in a Row (via Folio)
- Dwell Makes Changes (via FishbowlNY)
- Dow Jones Newswires names news editor for media monitoring desk (via Talking Biz News)
- HuffPost drops ‘lode’d battle with New York Times over parenting blog name (via Poynter MediaWire)
- Paula Faris To Join ABC As ‘World News Now’ Anchor (via TVNewser)