Forbes’ New Advertising Pitch | The Demon Blogger of Fleet Street | And Other Stuff That Happened Over the Weekend
It was a big weekend in the media industry. Here’s the latest news you may have missed.
- Recent Media News Stories Illustrate Career Trends
- Forbes’ New Advertising Pitch: Wanna Buy a Blog?
- Glam Media Continues Hiring Spree; Scores Talent From Yahoo, Google, Conde Nast
- The Demon Blogger of Fleet Street
- Steve Burke Taking Over As CEO Of NBC Universal
- Guilt Over Leaving Team Behind as I Leave a Toxic Workplace
- “Nightly Business Report” Introduces Cartoon Segment
- Check Out Our Google+ Lunch Chat Hangout Tomorrow: Media Pros Talk Advancement
- Questionable Hiring Practices | Newsweek's Financial Losses | NPR versus CNN
- Layoffs | Layoffs | More Layoffs |Resignation
- Rosie Gets Canceled | More Busts at High Times Magazine | Ranking Journalism Schools