Brian Stelter, who launched TVNewser almost 10 years ago, is now a published author. “Top of the Morning,” out today, lays bare a tumultuous year of network morning news shows which saw one anchor pack her bags, another face a serious health issue, a ratings leader fall — and lose a quarter of its audience — and an entirely new show launch.
In his first interview for the book, Stelter tells us about the secrecy behind “Top of the Morning,” the access he got, and what he thinks about being called Matt Lauer‘s nemesis.
- Part II, tomorrow: What happens when Brian Stelter Tweets something he shouldn’t?
- Shepard Smith, 'What's Your Show?'
- 'Undercover Boss' Flips Premise to Feature Undercover Employees
- Director/Producer Mike Tollin Shares His Tips on Breaking Into the Industry
- 'Ciao Italia' Host Dishes Career Success at Sun WineFest: 'All Those Things Were Like Minestrone Soup'