Jeremy Scahill, National Security Correspondent for The Nation and New York Times bestselling author, recently sat down with 10,000 words contributor Mona Zhang to talk about his new film “Dirty Wars,” which is based on the book of the same name.
Scahill tells mediabistroTV about what he sees as a war on journalists in the US and whether he thinks anyone can be an objective journalist.
- Part II, Wednesday: The gruesome discovery that sparked the “Dirty Wars” movie.
- ABC's Jonathan Karl's Advice For Journalists Both Old and New
- ABC's Jonathan Karl Talks About Covering a Tough Beat Like The White House
- Media Beat: Jeremy Scahill Talks About The Event Behind His Film 'Dirty Wars'
- Media Beat: Brian Stelter's Choice, Work in TV News or Cover It