Looking for a new job? Feeling a bit down and out and need a little jolt to your search? At Mediabistro, we talk to hiring managers and employers every day so we know what they’re looking for.
Please join us for our job search boot camp, an innovative 4-week online conference designed to help you discover your unique qualifications and learn how to showcase your skills to employers. Join us. It could make all the difference in your job search.
Learn from leaders in career management how to:
- Define your target job and learn how to get the position you’re after
- Effectively communicate your core skills and competencies in your resume, cover letters, and online presence
- Create your personal brand and use social media to get the word out about your strengths and your goals
- Activate your professional network, improve your face-to-face connections and create connections online
- For Ban Bossy Campaign, Beyonce Says: 'I'm Not Bossy. I'm the Boss'
- Time Warner Inc. Names Karen Magee Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Several Media Execs Land on List of Most Powerful Women in Business
- Check Out Our Webcast: Use Social Media to Find Your Next Job