Among today’s games of Media Musical Chairs:
- The ranks are thinning at the Tribune Co. in the wake of former president Randy Michaels’ departure. Reportedly exiting are Tribune Interactive president Marc Chase, senior vice president and chief operating officer Jeff Kapugi and executive vice president Carolyn Gilbert, among others. (Via FishbowlNY.)
- Talking Biz News reports that the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has a new business editor, Brian Thevenot. He formerly served as managing editor of The Texas Tribune and also worked for more than a decade at the New Orleans Times-Picayune, where he contributed to Pulitzer-winning coverage of Hurricane Katrina.
- Fran Farrell, who previously served as publisher of several titles, has been named president of Turnstile Publishing, reports minOnline. Turnstile oversees publications including Golfweek/Golfweek Custom Media, Art Calendar and The Art Wire. Turnstile’s previous chief was Clayton Morris.
- Exclusive Interview With Maureen Sullivan, President of AOL.com & Lifestyle Brands
- Three Career Tips From TV Personality Lauren Lake
- Dyllan McGee Explains: 'Explosion of Platform is an Explosion of Opportunity'
- Bestselling Author J. Courtney Sullivan Talks About Writing