The sale of four of Reed Business Information’s magazines to Canon Communications has gone through, Jason Fell at Folio: reports.
Ron Wall, the EVP of Canon’s publishing division, told Folio: that all four titles—Electronic Design News (EDN), Design News, Test & Measurement World and Packaging Digest—will continue in print and digital and that no changes will be made to their frequencies or circulations.
There will be minimal changes to the “market-facing” staffs of the magazines, though some back-end staff will be merged with Canon’s existing staff. You know what that means.
After the jump, the remaining titles RBI’s trying to unload:
* Building Design+Construction
* Casual Living
* Chain Leader
* Construction Equipment
* Consulting Specifying Engineer
* Control Engineering
* Custom Builder
* Foodservice Equipment & Supplies
* Gifts & Decorative Accessories
* Graphic Arts Monthly
* Graphic Arts Blue Book
* Home Accents Today
* Home Textiles Today
* Housing Giants
* Interior Design
* Kids Today
* Library Journal
* Logistics Management
Manufacturing Business Technology
* Modern Materials Handling
* Plant Engineering
* Professional Builder
* Professional Remodeler
* Publishers Weekly
* Restaurants & Institutions
* School Library Journal
* Semiconductor International
* Spec Check
* Supply Chain Management Review
Test & Measurement World
* Tradeshow Week
- Kim France, Former Editor-in-Chief of Lucky, On Breaking in to the Magazine Business
- Journalism Student Defends Major: 'We're Headed Into an Industry That is Alive and Kicking'
- Three Questions for Maria Cristina Marrero, Editor-in-Chief of 'Siempre Mujer Magazine'
- Editor-in-Chief of 'More' Dishes About Fearlessness & Versatility at WiCi Awards