Big Lead Sports is moving on up the online sports properties digital ladder.
For the month of July, the independent online sports property surpassed 18 million unique visitors and landed the #4 spot among all online sports properties, according to comScore Media Metrix.
“We are very excited to become a top 4 online sports property,” said Chris Russo, CEO of Big Lead Sports. “The traffic success reflects the strength of our talented journalists who provide unique expertise and an independent perspective to sports coverage.Â We believe that we can continue this momentum, given the new relationships we announced in the past month with Amar’e Stoudemire, Sirius XM, and TXN Sports.”
Below are the Top 15 online sports properties for the month of July:
Name Unique Visitors
1. Yahoo! Sports 48,020
2. ESPN 35,646
3. FOXSports.com on MSN 29,898
4. BIG LEAD SPORTS by FSV 18,443
5. Turner-SI Digital 17,442
6. MLB 17,414
7. NBC Sports 11,440
8. NFL Internet Group 11,203
9. CBS Sports 10,083
10 USA Today Sports Media Group 9,182
11. Sporting News on AOL 7,841
12. BLEACHERREPORT.COM 6,890
13. SB Nation 5,843
14. STACK Media 4,955
15. HuffPost Sports 4,396
- James Brown: 'I Challenge the NFL Community and All Men' to Confront Domestic Violence
- With Ray Rice News, James Brown and Scott Pelley Kick-Off Thursday Night Football
- Tim Tebow Joins 'Good Morning America' as Contributor
- Roger Goodell: 'I Don't Know How TMZ or Any Other Website Gets Their Information'