The fourth hour of the Today show got the SNL treatment again last night, with new castmember Jenny Slate taking over for Michaela Watkins playing Hoda Kotb.
• After the jump Darrel Hammond did his best Lou Dobbs (with a hint of Ted Koppel). “I wish only the best of my replacement John King aka Juan King. Let’s not kid ourselves Seth, he says he’s American but he’s got that Latin tinge. With that fancy haircut, the well-tailored suits, possibly purchased with drug money.”
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy oh Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- 'Oh, God, It's Mom': Political Strategist Brothers Scolded by Mom on C-SPAN
- That Time Richard Engel Was Going to be a Human Shield for Saddam Hussein
- Barack Obama Becomes Stephen Colbert Being Bill O'Reilly: 'How Hard Can This Be?'