The fourth hour of the Today show got the SNL treatment again last night, with new castmember Jenny Slate taking over for Michaela Watkins playing Hoda Kotb.
• After the jump Darrel Hammond did his best Lou Dobbs (with a hint of Ted Koppel). “I wish only the best of my replacement John King aka Juan King. Let’s not kid ourselves Seth, he says he’s American but he’s got that Latin tinge. With that fancy haircut, the well-tailored suits, possibly purchased with drug money.”
- Jon Stewart Tries to Get Hillary Clinton to Declare Candidacy for President
- Quite the Dinner Date Between Seth Meyers and 'Dateline's' Keith Morrison
- John Oliver's New Take on the News-Comedy Genre
- Jon Stewart Has Something to Say About the 'Exclusive' Hillary Clinton Interviews