• In addition to giving his thoughts about a possible delay in the switch to DTV (he doesn’t like it) outgoing FCC chairman Kevin Martin talks about the Janet Jackson “episode” and parental ratings for TV programs.
• We talked with the Associated Press’s General Manager of mobile and emerging products about the AP’s announcements here at CES and also about CNN’s possible entry into the wire service business.
- In Exclusive Interview, Stephen Collins Tells Katie Couric He's Not a Pedophile
- CNN's #AskACop Trends, Pretty Much Exactly the Way You Could've Predicted
- Everyone is a Newser with NBC News' Stringwire App
- With $800,000 and Two '60 Minutes' Veterans, 'Frontline' Makes Major Investment in Digital