Fox News had a huge ratings night Wednesday averaging 3.29M Total Viewers and 1.01M in the A25-54 demo in prime (8-11pmET Live +SD).
Highlights from primetime:
• It was the first time in ’09 that FNC drew more than 1 million viewers in the demo on when there was not a major news event.
• FNC’s demo average was higher than any of the other news networks’ Total Viewer averages as well as their combined demo averages.
• FNC’s Total Viewers topped CNN, MSNBC, and HLN combined.
• “The O’Reilly Factor” had its biggest number in the demo for ’09 (1.137M).
• In Total Viewers, “The O’Reilly Factor” outdrew ABC’s “Crash Course.”
• “Hannity” had its biggest number in the demo for 2009 (1.15M) coming in first on cable news.