The Glenn Beck Program, an out-of-the gate ratings sensation for Fox News, announced today that next Friday’s show will air before a live audience, outside. “I hope it’s not too chilly for you,” said Beck. “Bundle up, baby, because you’re going to be on TV and across the country.”
Click here to get tickets to the New York taping…
• Related: The LATimes’ Matea Gold talked with Beck earlier this week. Now going on two months with FNC, Beck talked about a conversation he had with Fox News chairman Roger Ailes before signing on. “I see this as the Alamo,” Ailes said, according to Beck. “If I just had somebody who was willing to sit on the other side of the camera until the last shot is fired, we’d be fine.”
- Fox News Signs Michelle Fields as a Contributor
- After 13 Years, Wedding Photo Left in 9/11 Rubble Returned to Owner on 'Fox & Friends'
- TMZ's Harvey Levin to Fox: You're Telling Me Fox and Others Don't Pay for Great Video?
- How Bill O'Reilly Continues to Support 9/11 Families