“Combing video, photographs and blogs to tell a more complete story, Schiavocampo used peoples’ desire for increased media transparency and audience interaction to create reports that went beyond sound bites from an interview,” writes Becki Heller.
Check out the full backstory to how she got the job, and what it entails, at MediaJobsDaily.
• Earlier: “So What Do You Do, Mara Schiavocampo?”
- Happy Birthday Willard Scott
- Kerry Sanders Temporarily Blinded After Hours of Live Shots: 'The UV Light Was Slowly Burning My Corneas'
- Forget The Younger Demo: It's Now Diane Sawyer vs. Brian Williams for Baby Demo
- NBC's Peacock Productions Pays For Interview with Reeva Steenkamp's Mother