On January 6, CNN as well as several other news outlets reported correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta was considering taking President Barack Obama up on his offer to become the new Surgeon General. The saga has continued for almost two months, and a new report says it may not be happening.
“A spokeswoman for CNN had no comment on Gupta’s standing, and Farrell said he has not spoken with Gupta personally,” reports Foxnews.com’s Judson Berger.
• Update: It’s confirmed — Gupta will not be Surgeon General.
- CNNgo Launches: 'There is Nothing Else Quite Like this in the Marketplace Today'
- CBS Speaks With ISIS Enemies; CNN With ISIS Member/Defector
- Brian Stelter: Fareed Zakaria's Program Made 'Some Attribution Mistakes'
- 'Wolf' Joins CNN International Lineup