On January 6, CNN as well as several other news outlets reported correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta was considering taking President Barack Obama up on his offer to become the new Surgeon General. The saga has continued for almost two months, and a new report says it may not be happening.
“A spokeswoman for CNN had no comment on Gupta’s standing, and Farrell said he has not spoken with Gupta personally,” reports Foxnews.com’s Judson Berger.
• Update: It’s confirmed — Gupta will not be Surgeon General.
- 'It's Outrageous': Critic Says CNN's Van Jones Had No Place 'On the Streets' in Ferguson
- WaPo Reporter Calls Don Lemon 'Aggressively Subjective CNN Polemicist'
- CNN's Don Lemon, In Gas Mask, Overcome in Ferguson
- Where's CNN's Bill Weir Been? Turns Out, Just About Everywhere