CNN’s American Morning co-anchor John Roberts was inducted into the Canadian Broadcast Industry Hall of Fame last night in Toronto.
Today on the American Morning blog, he reflected on his career. “I embarked on a hectic, tortuous and sometimes calamitous road through music journalism, the launch of a 24 hour cable music channel, local news in Canada and the US, a network morning show back in my birthplace, CBS News, a 6 year stint as White House Correspondent, then to CNN and American Morning,” he writes. “Somewhere in between, 34 years went by, which is just absolutely stunning to me.”
• More: CityNews of Toronto has more video from the awards show and Roberts’ visit.
Click continued to see the segment from American Morning, featuring some music journalist mullet references (and video)…
Embedded video from CNN Video
- Attorney Wants Retraction of CNN Story
- In 'The News Sorority,' Couric is 'Brash,' Sawyer 'Machiavellian,' Amanpour's 'Moral Superiority'
- Was Alleged Audio of Michael Brown Shooting on CNN a Hoax?
- Turner Offers Buyouts to Hundreds of Employees; Will Also Seek 'Additional Reductions in Staffing'