Well, this was bound to happen.
On the day MSNBC’s new “Lean Forward” branding campaign got underway, Jon Stewart, compared the new slogan to Fox’s “Fair and Balanced” and CNN’s “If you’re watching this, you’re flight’s been canceled.”
- Earlier on TVNewser: Phil Griffin: ‘Lean Forward’ Campaign ‘Is Going to Define Us As MSNBC’
- Phil Griffin on MSNBC Daytime: 'Tough Stretch' but 'In This for the Long-term'
- José Díaz-Balart: 'Embarrassing' That There Aren't More Latino Voices on Cable News
- Q3 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Has Lowest Rated Quarter Since 2007
- MSNBC Doesn't Renew Contributor Goldie Taylor's Contract