Juan Williams was in the Fox News Channel studio this morning talking to Bill Hemmer about Ellen Weiss, the National Public Radio senior news executive who resigned from NPR yesterday after the controversy of Williams’ dismissal in October.
Williams called out NPR this morning — saying that Weiss’ firing was to “clean up” a network which has, in Williams’ words, a “total lack of diversity in thought.”
Last night, Williams appeared on “The O’Reilly Factor” and told Bill O’Reilly that NPR is “filled with fear.”
- All three FNC videos are after the jump…
- Stephen Colbert Skewers Hannity's Adrian Peterson Defense, Whips Out His Belt
- Ailes Apprentice Program to Kick Off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Shepard Smith Bets 'Every Penny I Will Ever Make at this Network'
- Bill Ayers: Megyn Kelly 'Is Like a Cyborg Constructed in the Basement of Fox News'