This morning on CNN’s Reliable Sources, Howie Kurtz and his panel were talking about Carrie Prejean‘s near-exit from “Larry King Live” the other night. Turns out, since Prejean was in Washington, DC for the interview, Kurtz had some inside scoop about what happened after the interview.
Kurtz: “I just want to make one quick observation. Carrie Prejean yelled at a young staffer here in the CNN bureau: ‘Why did you let Larry ask me these questions?’ It didn’t have anything to do with the interview or the questions. I don’t think it was her best night.”
• If you haven’t seen it, here’s the video from Larry King Live…
- CNN's Bill Weir: Reporting Around the World, In Part, For His Daughter
- 'It's Outrageous': Critic Says CNN's Van Jones Had No Place 'On the Streets' in Ferguson
- WaPo Reporter Calls Don Lemon 'Aggressively Subjective CNN Polemicist'
- CNN's Don Lemon, In Gas Mask, Overcome in Ferguson