Like most people who work in TV news, Melissa Francis took a round about way to her current job as anchor on Fox Business Network. It started with acting, continued at Harvard, and included many stops along the way. “You know you’re paying your dues for a long time to get where you want to go, but now that I’m there I think it was definitely worth it.”
- Part III: Wednesday, Francis tells all in Diary of a Stage Mother’s Daughter
- Anthony Scaramucci Expected to Join FBN as Contributor
- Why Jo Ling Kent Joined FBN: 'I Love Following Stories That are Changing Every Single Day'
- Maria Bartiromo Returns to NYSE for Summer Fridays: 'We Wanted to Kick it Up a Little'
- How Charles Payne Taught Himself About Wall Street