ABC’s “Good Morning America” is back on top in both Total Viewers and A25-54 viewers. For the first three weeks of 2013, NBC’s “Today” took the younger demo.
“GMA” was also up compared to the same week last year: up +15% in total viewers and up +9% in younger viewers, while “Today” was down -12% / -16%. “Today” did see +3% week-to-week total viewer growth and posted its best delivery since the week of November 5, 2012.
But it was No. 3 “CBS This Morning” that showed the most growth. A little more than a year after its debut, the show is up +20% in total viewers and up +8% in A25-54 viewers.
Due to the Martin Luther King holiday, all three Monday telecasts are excluded from the weekly average.
The averages for the week of January 21, 2013:
- Total Viewers: ABC: 5.529M / NBC: 4.868M / CBS: 2.867M
- A25-54 viewers: ABC: 2.105M / NBC: 2.088M / CBS: 1.117M
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of February 24 and February, 2014 Sweeps
- Weekend Morning Show Ratings: February Sweeps
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of February 17
- Back from Sochi, 'Today' Drops Behind 'GMA'