“Today” continued as the #1 morning news show last week with a +470K lead on #2 “Good Morning America,” narrower than last week’s +530K lead. With younger viewers, “Today” has widened its season-to-date lead on “GMA” (+738K) vs. the same period last season. Still, the younger viewer gap was the smallest of the season last week, with “Today” ahead by +490K.
All three shows were up compared to the same week last year.
The averages for the week of March 28:
- Total Viewers: NBC: 5.40M / ABC: 4.93M / CBS: 2.72M
- A25-54 viewers: NBC: 2.44M / ABC: 1.95M / CBS: 1.10M
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of August 11
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of August 4
- What Time Do the Morning Show Anchors Wake Up?
- 'Reclaiming the Morning Television Crown is Nothing Short of a Mania Inside NBCUniversal'