ABC’s “Good Morning America” wins its eighth week in a row in Total Viewers, and 6th week running in A25-54 viewers. “GMA” had a +646,000 Total Viewer lead and a +165,000 A25-54 lead on NBC’s “Today.”
Compared to the same week last year “GMA” is up +5% in Total Viewers and up +3% in the younger demo while “Today” is down double digits (-19%/-29%). “CBS This Morning” is also down (-2%/-3%).
While “GMA” notches another big win, NBC and CBS can take comfort in knowing their shows were up week-to-week, in both Total Viewers and younger viewers, while “GMA” was down in both.
The averages for the week of October 1:
- Total Viewers: ABC: 4.932M / NBC: 4.286M / CBS: 2.527M
- A25-54 viewers: ABC: 1.870M / NBC: 1.705M / CBS: 1.008M
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of August 4
- What Time Do the Morning Show Anchors Wake Up?
- 'Reclaiming the Morning Television Crown is Nothing Short of a Mania Inside NBCUniversal'
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of July 28 and July 2014 Sweeps