“Good Morning America” wins another week in both total viewers and younger viewers: the first time in 17 years the show has had back-to-back weekly wins against “Today” in the demo.
Compared to the same week last year “GMA” is up +10% in Total Viewers and up +8% in A25-54 viewers. While both “Today” and “CBS This Morning” are down double digits in both. NBC is down -19%/-24% and CBS is down -12%/-18%.
Due to the Labor Day Holiday, the networks’ Monday shows are excluded from the average.
The averages for the week of September 3, 2012:
- Total Viewers: ABC: 5.199M / NBC: 4.404M / CBS: 2.193M
- A25-54 viewers: ABC: 1.925M / NBC: 1.842M / CBS: 808K
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of August 4
- What Time Do the Morning Show Anchors Wake Up?
- 'Reclaiming the Morning Television Crown is Nothing Short of a Mania Inside NBCUniversal'
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of July 28 and July 2014 Sweeps