• TVGuide.com: “How did you get involved with The Marriage Ref?”
Morales: “They came to me because they were looking for someone who has a name, a following, and deals with news, information and facts because that was the role they were looking for. I fit the bill and…the role sort of evolved from there.”
• TVGuide.com: “Were you nervous about how the show would affect your reputation as a journalist?”
Morales: “Of course. When you sign yourself up for a recurring role … you always weigh how it’s going to be perceived. We vetted it with NBC News, and my bosses [said] ‘Go for it; it sounds like fun.’ It’s a continuation of what I do anyway, it’s just a different format…”
- Meredith Vieira on Ann Curry's 'Today' Exit: 'That Was Such a Bad Time'
- NBC Promotes Madeleine Haeringer to EP of International News
- David Gregory Issues 'End Note' to Clarify Unverified Video From Gaza
- 'Sharknado 2:' Watch for Sharks, 'Today' Show Cameos, and also Sharks