• CBS’ Katie Couric: “I like to shop with my daughters. They both have a lot of style, and what’s fun is that we all kind of wear the same shoe size, so we actually share sometimes.”
• ABC’s George Stephanopoulos: “Ali throws out everything with a logo. My girls add anything in pink.”
• MSNBC’s Tamron Hall: “Every time I buy something at Zara, on Fifth Avenue right next door to my hair salon, I’m inundated with emails or people stopping me asking, ‘Where did you get that?’”
- NABJ President Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Black People Happen to Be Reporters'
- Former ‘Friends’ on Sony Email Scandal
- In 2014, Canadian Media Ran 229% More Weather Stories Than Other Countries
- Australian 'Today' Anchor's Same-Suit Stunt Boosts Ratings