President Barack Obama comments on potentially having a beer with FNC’s Sean Hannity during today’s town hall: “Generally his opinion of me does not seem to be very high…but I’m always good for a beer”:
• Update: Regarding Obama’s commment that “there’s a certain segment of hard core Sean Hannity fans that probably wouldn’t want to go have a beer with me” on The Daily Show, Hannity said recently on his show: “President Obama, I’ll buy the beer, and in the spirit of spreading the wealth, I’ll even pay for it.”
• Update, update: Tap the keg — Hannity is ready to take Obama up on his drink offer.
- Stephen Colbert Skewers Hannity's Adrian Peterson Defense, Whips Out His Belt
- Ailes Apprentice Program to Kick Off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Shepard Smith Bets 'Every Penny I Will Ever Make at this Network'
- Bill Ayers: Megyn Kelly 'Is Like a Cyborg Constructed in the Basement of Fox News'