President Barack Obama comments on potentially having a beer with FNC’s Sean Hannity during today’s town hall: “Generally his opinion of me does not seem to be very high…but I’m always good for a beer”:
• Update: Regarding Obama’s commment that “there’s a certain segment of hard core Sean Hannity fans that probably wouldn’t want to go have a beer with me” on The Daily Show, Hannity said recently on his show: “President Obama, I’ll buy the beer, and in the spirit of spreading the wealth, I’ll even pay for it.”
• Update, update: Tap the keg — Hannity is ready to take Obama up on his drink offer.
- In Profile: Chris Jansing, Megyn Kelly, Alicia Menendez, Stephanie Ruhle
- What Megyn Kelly Appreciates Most About Bill O'Reilly
- Fox News and MSNBC Have the Same Amount of 'Mostly Liberal' Viewers
- Greta Van Susteren Slams Stelter's Comments on Layoffs: 'Are You Kidding? That's Cold'