• On how she gets her news: “I exist, essentially, totally online in my news-gathering experience, and that means you can seek out what you want and find almost as much depth as you want on any one thing that you want.”
• If she has a favorite news anchor: “I’ve actually never watched network news my whole life. Growing up, we were not a network news family.”
- As President Obama Goes, Here's How Cable News Goes...
- Phil Griffin on MSNBC Daytime: 'Tough Stretch' but 'In This for the Long-term'
- José Díaz-Balart: 'Embarrassing' That There Aren't More Latino Voices on Cable News
- Q3 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Has Lowest Rated Quarter Since 2007