• On how she gets her news: “I exist, essentially, totally online in my news-gathering experience, and that means you can seek out what you want and find almost as much depth as you want on any one thing that you want.”
• If she has a favorite news anchor: “I’ve actually never watched network news my whole life. Growing up, we were not a network news family.”
- Here's What Happens When Networks Outsource Foreign News Coverage
- Let's Play Hardball...in Canada?
- Shepard Smith Gets Doused, Challenges Rachel Maddow to do the Same
- Rula Jebreal on MSNBC Cancellations and 'Tragic' Middle East Coverage