- CBS announced its Fall primetime lineup to advertisers in New York this morning and two CBS News magazines are on it. “60 Minutes” returns for its 45th season in its comfortable Sunday night timeslot, and “48 Hours Mystery” returns to Saturday nights.
- FBN’s Charlie Gasparino will be honored with the Yorktown Circolo da Vinci Person of the Year Award tomorrow night – at the same place where his dad was once a bartender and where Gasparino had his first job washing dishes.
- TVNewser was at the book party last night for CNBC’s Maneet Ahuja, author of “The Alpha Masters: Unlocking the Genius of the World’s Top Hedge Funds.” CNBC president Mark Hoffman and SVP Nik Deogun chatted up guests including former Fed chairman Alan Greenspan. Ahuja is a hedge fund specialist and producer of “Squawk Box.”
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk