- Peter Rippon, the head of BBC’s signature program “Newsnight” is the first executive to step aside amid the widening scandal involving Sir Jimmy Savile, the beloved BBC showman now accused of more than 200 incidences of sexual abuse. “Newsnight” had killed an investigation into Savile, who died last year.
- FBN’s Melissa Francis celebrates her 100th episode of “Money” tomorrow anchoring live from the TD Ameritrade conference in Dana Point, CA.
- Armen Keteyian has been named a fulltime correspondent for Showtime’s “60 Minutes Sports” while continuing to contribute to CBS News. “60 Minutes Sports” is being produced by the “60 Minutes” team and will debut on Showtime in January.
- The Morning Ticker: Everest Doc, Cooper Stalker, Jennings Move
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score
- The Sunday Ticker: Singing, Spying, Winning