- CNBC is partnering with Institutional Investor for its second Delivering Alpha conference set for July 18 in New York City. CNBC anchors will lead panel discussions and one-on-one interviews with hedge fund titans and institutional investors.
- CNN’s Anderson Cooper will emcee at the sixth annual Mirror Awards ceremony in June. The awards, sponsored by Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, recognize excellence in media industry reporting.
- The Ticker: CBS News, Webby Awards, Beck
- The Morning Ticker: Everest Doc, Cooper Stalker, Jennings Move
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score