- CNBC’s “Fast Money” is heading to Chicago tomorrow for a special one day live event. Host Melissa Lee and the “Fast Money” traders will be joined by guests Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Tom Ricketts, the chairman of Incapital and owner of the Chicago Cubs. 5pmET on CNBC.
- Investigation Discovery’s “On the Case with Paula Zahn” which just launched its sixth season last Sunday, has already been given the go for a seventh season. Sunday’s opener drew 947,000 Total Viewers, second best ever for the series which debuted in 2009.
- Next week the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) will award Telemundo anchor José Díaz-Balart with the 2012 Media Leadership Award. The award recognizes an individual “whose efforts in the media most accurately depict immigration and immigrants.”
- The Morning Ticker: Everest Doc, Cooper Stalker, Jennings Move
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score
- The Sunday Ticker: Singing, Spying, Winning