- As we suspected might happen, Pres. Obama and Mitt Romney will give interviews tonight during the Eagles/Saints Monday Night Football game. The New York Times reports ESPN’s Chris Berman will interview Obama and Romney at halftime.
- In USA Today today, Michael Wolff asks ‘Who Will Buy Al Gore’s Current TV?’ and sums up: “Current TV is quite a disaster area, never able to clarify its mission, style or business reason for being.”
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk