- With the ABC News interview in the rear-view mirror, Amanda Knox is making wider TV rounds. Her next stop will be CNN, where she will be interviewed by Chris Cuomo at 10 PM next Tuesday, May 7.
- Fusion, the new cable news channel from ABC news and Univision, continues to staff up. The latest addition is Michael Berkman, who joins as VP and creative director. Berkman has worked with AMC Networks, MLB and Discovery.
- “Good Morning America” scored the first post-arrest interview with actress Reese Witherspoon. She was apologetic. You can see the interview here.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'