- FBN partnered with NYSE Euronext on this year’s CEO report. As part of the deal, Euronext CEO Duncan Niederauer will be on FBN at 6 PM to talk about the report, which compiles data culled from interviews with top CEOs about the global economy.
From: Shevlin, Patricia
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 02:41 PM
To: @CND Evening News
Subject: Lulu Chiang
I am pleased to announce that Lulu Chiang is joining us as senior producer/senior booker. Lulu will be working to secure interviews for Scott with newsmakers from world leaders in business and politics to people who are at the heart of a news story.
Before joining CBS News, Lulu spent eight years at NBC Universal and CNBC as a senior producer, senior field producer and senior booker. Most recently, she worked on CNBC’s “Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo” where she produced Bartiromo’s interviews with JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt, Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent and Microsoft Founder and Philanthropist Bill Gates. She also produced interviews with President Bill Clinton, President George W. Bush, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, British Prime Minister Tony Blair and British Prime Minister David Cameron. In addition, Lulu, a fluent Mandarin Chinese speaker, produced for Bob
Costas, Jim Lampley and Mary Carillo at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.
Before that, Chiang was a field and line producer with Bloomberg News (2001-2004) and producer and broadband reporter for CBS MarketWatch (2000-2001).
Lulu graduated with honors from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in 1999 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in film and television and a minor in journalism and politics.
Please join me in welcoming Lulu back to CBS.
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'
- The Evening Ticker: Wallace, Zakaria, Philbin