- NBC News announced nearly $23 million dollars was raised during the one-hour telethon and concert for Sandy victims Friday night. Nine NBCU networks broadcast the special. “Today” reported the telethon raised “record donations.”
- “Good Morning America” kicked off ABC’s “Day of Giving” for Sandy victims. Everyone from Barbara Walters to Sesame Street’s Grover are manning a phone bank set up in Times Square Studios.
- Katie Couric‘s visits to The Rockaways and Staten Island this weekend will be shown on her show today. New Jersey native Jon Bon Jovi and Brooklyn-born Steve Buscemi will also be on “Katie” today.
- The Morning Ticker: Everest Doc, Cooper Stalker, Jennings Move
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score
- The Sunday Ticker: Singing, Spying, Winning