- NBC News announced nearly $23 million dollars was raised during the one-hour telethon and concert for Sandy victims Friday night. Nine NBCU networks broadcast the special. “Today” reported the telethon raised “record donations.”
- “Good Morning America” kicked off ABC’s “Day of Giving” for Sandy victims. Everyone from Barbara Walters to Sesame Street’s Grover are manning a phone bank set up in Times Square Studios.
- Katie Couric‘s visits to The Rockaways and Staten Island this weekend will be shown on her show today. New Jersey native Jon Bon Jovi and Brooklyn-born Steve Buscemi will also be on “Katie” today.
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root