- Katie Couric‘s upcoming syndicated talk show has launched on Twitter and Facebook. Couric relaunched her Facebook fan page to be focused on the show, and her staff has launched a new Twitter account @KatieShow, for the talk program. So far the pages have shared a number of behind the scenes photos about the show’s prep work.
- Fox Business Network’s Stuart Varney is interviewed by luxury lifestyle magazine The Robb Report. Varney, a Brit, talks about his love for his adopted country at his home in the Catskills: “Up there, I’ve got a gigantic American flag. Every Fourth of July, we winch it up the side of the house on pulleys so it covers the entire house, or at least the front and side of it—which is ironic, is it not, for an Englishman to be flying a gigantic American flag?”
- C-SPAN is partnering with video social sharing service Tout for the channel’s tour of North Carolina May 3-8. The C-SPAN bus will be traveling across the state, and people can stop by the bus and share their thoughts on the election via Tout. Stops include UNC and Wake Forest.
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score
- The Sunday Ticker: Singing, Spying, Winning
- The Saturday Ticker: Business Politics, Morning Baseball, Jazzy Weather