- AllTwitter reports the man who Tweeted inaccurate information about Hurricane Sandy as the storm washed ashore, including that the NYSE had flooded which was then reported by CNN, has been outed as Shashank Tripathia, a hedge fund analyst who tweets under @ComfortablySmug.
- After a delay of almost a week due to the hurricane, NBC has opened Democracy Plaza. In addition to the previously announced exhibits, a historic, rare copy of the Declaration of Independence will be on display in the Metropolitan Museum of Art store in Rockefeller Plaza.
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk