- CNBC’s Scott Cohn reports “Health Care Hustle,” a new documentary about fraudsters and criminal rings accused of bilking Medicare and Medicaid out of millions of dollars. Cohn spent five months with a strike force charged with cracking down on fraud. The special airs Monday at 9pmET/PT.
- New Hampshire native Trish Regan, talks with NH Magazine about how her classroom experience at Phillips Exeter Academy has shaped what she does today, even on the set of her Bloomberg show: “I have two co-hosts and we bring other guests on and it’s all give and take interaction so you can hear as many different angles as possible.”
- The Ticker: CBS News, Webby Awards, Beck
- The Morning Ticker: Everest Doc, Cooper Stalker, Jennings Move
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score