- Bloomberg TV will debut a new primetime show hosted by Betty Liu, “Titans at the Table,” Thursday night at 9pmET. The show is planned as a quarterly special and will feature interviews with prominent business personalities — over the dinner table. “When you’re interviewing someone on a set, you tend to get canned answers,” Andrew Morse, Bloomberg’s head of U.S. television, tells Yahoo!.
- NBC News has promoted two staffers in the political unit. Mark Murray has been named senior political editor and Domenico Montanaro has been named deputy political editor.
- BBC America is rolling out a “cheeky” new ad campaign to promote programming produced specifically for the channel. (“Even the loudmouth next to you would sound better with a British accent,” one subway poster reads.) The ads bring “a new voice, a new attitude” to BBC America, general manager Perry Simon tells the New York Times.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'