- HGTV has ordered a second season of “GMA” co-anchor Lara Spencer‘s series “Flea Market Flip.” Eght new episodes will launch in early 2013. “Since our viewers enjoy the latest trends and the fall flea market season is upon us, it is the perfect time to renew the series,” said HGTV GM Kathleen Finch in a statement.
- FNC’s Bill O’Reilly talks with Allan Fallow about his new book Killing Kennedy. O’Reilly was asked why he wanted to write the book: “I want to reengage Americans — particularly younger Americans — with their country. I want to bring alive the people they’ve heard of, so that the reader becomes fascinated and starts to take an interest.”
- The Evening Ticker: Kelly, Stelter, Greta
- The Morning Ticker: Wagner Wedding, Turner Move, Rivers' Health
- The Afternoon Ticker: Stern, 60 Sports, Todd
- The Weekend Ticker: Sunday Ratings, Fault Lines, Cyber Wargames