- “Good Morning America” had 6.1 million viewers Wednesday, the morning after the “Dancing with the Stars” finale, according to Nielsen fast affiliate data. The early numbers indicate it was “GMA”‘s largest Total Viewer advantage ever over the “Today” show, which drew 4.5 million.
- Kevin Brockman, the EVP of Global Communications for Disney/ABC Television Group, has been elected Chairman of the Board of the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network, an organization focused on school safety. He’s been on the Board of Trustees since 2007.
- A first for Fox Business this week: the network scored its first primetime wins against CNBC (excluding Election coverage) Tuesday night. At 8pmET, “Cavuto” beat “Crowd Rules” by +88,000 Total Viewers and +1,000 demo viewers. At 9pmET, a re-air of “The Willis Report” beat the second hour of “Crowd Rules” by +34,000 Total Viewers and +2,000 A25-54 viewers.
- The Afternoon Ticker: Quick, Quintanilla, Muir
- The Morning Ticker: Sawyer's Stand, Global Concert, Obama Statement
- The Afternoon Ticker: Bloomberg & Iowa, Fusion & USC, Weather & Climate
- The Morning Ticker: CNN Threat, 'Joe' Get, 'Meet' Set