- Andy Rooney is leaving behind a $9 million estate to be divided between his four children, including tvnewsers Brian and Emily Rooney — $8 million in stocks, bonds and cash and $1 million in property. Brian Rooney tells the Daily News, “Some years he made more money than others. When he made it, he stashed it away. He could have had a $50 million estate if he’d paid attention to it.”
- Anderson Cooper is selling his New York City apartment (right). Cooper bought the former manufacturing space in 2005 for $2.48 million and, after updates, is listing it for $3.75 million. The 3,100 square foot, two-floor penthouse in the Garment District also includes a landscaped deck with gas grill adding an additional 1,700 square feet.
- CBS’s Lara Logan, NBC’s Andrea Mitchell and CNN’s Sara Sidner are among The Daily Beast’s “150 Fearless Women.” Editors cited Logan who “repeatedly put herself in the line of fire;” they say Mitchell’s resilience covering “the largely male-dominated worlds of foreign afffairs, politics and government” is to be commended; and Sidner was honored for “fearlessly reporting” scenes in recent years from India, Egypt and Libya.
- The Ticker: Roberts, Shipman & Kay, 60 @ 10
- The Evening Ticker: Baier, Bourdain, Williams
- The Morning Ticker: Ingraham & ABC, MSNBC Tour, 'Dateline' Ratings
- The Sunday Ticker: Kotb, Cavett, Gupta