- “Sea Rescue,” a weekly syndicated show hosted by “Good Morning America’s” Sam Champion, has won a Parents Choice “Recommended” award for its “dramatic stories, educational content, and happy endings.”
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer is hitting the road again taking his “Mad Money Back to School Tour” in front of a live studio audience at Villanova University, Thursday, April 25 at 6pm & 11pmET .
- “Today’s” Natalie Morales is the cover girl of April’s Siempre Mujer. On her career path, Morales says, “I remember the day I fell in love with my profession. I didn’t even know what journalism was, but I knew I wanted to be like those reporters.”
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'