Woods teamed up with developer Shotzoom on the app, which is intended for golfers of all skill levels. For $9.99 in the Apple App Store, golfers looking to improve their game will receive the following:
- Enhanced video capture
- Side-by-side swing comparison with Tiger Woods
- Advanced golf swing analysis and how-to demonstrated by Woods
- Ability to see progress over time
- Sharing and feedback tools tied to friends and community members
- Exclusive updates from Woods
“Everything about this app is based on how I practice. I’ve rebuilt my swing a number of times over the years and use this technology to gauge my development and help with my swing transitions,” Woods said in a statement. “I’m excited that through this app I can take this technology on the road with me and that golfers around the world can now do the same to improve their game.”
“Tiger Woods: My Swing” is available on the iPhone and iPod touch and proceeds will benefit the Tiger Woods Foundation.
What app is going to fix Woods’ swing though?
- James Brown: 'I Challenge the NFL Community and All Men' to Confront Domestic Violence
- With Ray Rice News, James Brown and Scott Pelley Kick-Off Thursday Night Football
- Tim Tebow Joins 'Good Morning America' as Contributor
- Roger Goodell: 'I Don't Know How TMZ or Any Other Website Gets Their Information'