The “trouble” Hannity was referring to was the December 17 “Hannity” episode when Carlson — filling in for Hannity — said that quarterback Michael Vick “should have been executed” for dog fighting.
Carlson defended himself as a “dog lover” and went on to say that he wouldn’t talk about what Vick did, because “it’s too upsetting, frankly.” Carlson continued saying that what the quarterback did was “truly appalling.” Then he brought it back to President Barack Obama by saying “There is a line of several million people that I would like to see the president congratulate, before he congratulates Michael Vick.”
- Video of the appearance is after the jump…
- Q3 2014 Ratings: Fox News is Most-Watched Cable Network
- For First Time Ever, Fox News is Most-Watched Cable Network in Primetime For Full Quarter
- O'Reilly: 'Mr. Colbert and Others of His Ilk Have No Bleeping Clue How to Fight the Jihad'
- FNC's Jon Scott to Climb Mt. Kilamanjaro