The website is reportedly offering the Auburn quarterback $1 million if he passes a professionally administered lie detector test by answering “No” to the following four questions:
- Prior to signing with Auburn, were you aware your father was “shopping” you to Mississippi State or any other school?
- Did you tell Dan or Meghan Mullen that you signed with Auburn because of the money because you truly believed Auburn had paid for your commitment?
- Did anyone on the Auburn coaching staff/athletic department instruct you how to answer questions from the NCAA by lying or avoiding the truth?
- Did you or your family ever receive any impermissible benefits from Auburn?
After Thursday, Newton won’t need your $1 million. Good luck with that.
- James Brown on Anchoring 'CBS Evening News': 'I Forgot How All-Encompassing It Is'
- Stephen A. Smith Doesn't 'Give a Damn' When He's Criticized
- Isaac Lee Praises Fusion's 'Comprehensive, Truly Distinct' World Cup Coverage
- CBS News Swings and Misses on Jeter Tweet