The website is reportedly offering the Auburn quarterback $1 million if he passes a professionally administered lie detector test by answering “No” to the following four questions:
- Prior to signing with Auburn, were you aware your father was “shopping” you to Mississippi State or any other school?
- Did you tell Dan or Meghan Mullen that you signed with Auburn because of the money because you truly believed Auburn had paid for your commitment?
- Did anyone on the Auburn coaching staff/athletic department instruct you how to answer questions from the NCAA by lying or avoiding the truth?
- Did you or your family ever receive any impermissible benefits from Auburn?
After Thursday, Newton won’t need your $1 million. Good luck with that.
- Here's a Sure Sign of Spring: MLB Network Announces Spring Training Schedule
- Thomas Roberts: If NFL Can Overlook Alleged Murderers, Why Not 'Nice, Clean-Cut Gay Guy'
- CBS Lands NFL Thursday Night Games for 2014 Season
- What Happens When 112 Million People Change the Channel Around the Same Time?