The website is reportedly offering the Auburn quarterback $1 million if he passes a professionally administered lie detector test by answering “No” to the following four questions:
- Prior to signing with Auburn, were you aware your father was “shopping” you to Mississippi State or any other school?
- Did you tell Dan or Meghan Mullen that you signed with Auburn because of the money because you truly believed Auburn had paid for your commitment?
- Did anyone on the Auburn coaching staff/athletic department instruct you how to answer questions from the NCAA by lying or avoiding the truth?
- Did you or your family ever receive any impermissible benefits from Auburn?
After Thursday, Newton won’t need your $1 million. Good luck with that.
- 'Michael Sam' Documentary Airs Tomorrow on OWN
- ESPN’s Unique Take on ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’ with Frank Caliendo
- Grabbing ESPN's Alexi Lalas Signals Fox Has 'Big and Bold' Plans for Soccer
- President Obama: 'I Spend Most of My Time Watching ESPN in the Morning'