- Tomorrow on CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” Howard Kurtz talks to his boss, Newsweek/Daily Beast’s Tina Brown about Newsweek ending its print edition.
- Fox News Channel’s “The Five,” which continues on a ratings roll, is doing a live show tomorrow at 9pmET to preview Monday night’s Presidential debate.
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root